Responsible body within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Managing director: Steffen Matthes
ib-s Industriebedarf Sachsen GmbH
Weinböhlaer Strasse 53, D-01127 Dresden
Your rights as a data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored by us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the state of your place of residence, your work or the alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with addresses can be found at:
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned does not take place. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent
- the processing is necessary to process a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
Processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
Deletion or blocking of the data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as stipulated by the various storage periods provided by law. After the respective purpose or expiry of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Change of our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.